Suck Cock For Me, We Both Want You To


 

Am I hot, sexy older woman that loves sex and enjoys using my sex appeal to turn men on? One hundred percent. Am I kind and caring and nurturing and love pleasing and enjoy sucking and fucking? Well, of course I do, very much so.

But do I also have a kink for making guys suck cock for me? Boy, do I ever. It is one of my absolute favorite things. I love to encourage and indulge all of your cocksucking fantasies. If I have to push you, I will, but I know you really crave it and I am here to get you on your knees with a big, delicious cock in your face, whatever it takes.

Oh, you can act shy if you want. You can tell me how you aren't gay and you are not interested in other dudes. Go on, I'll listen and nod and let you get it out. But the truth is your dick is getting so hard while you protest making it completely obvious that you do, in fact, want nothing more than to wrap your lips around that firm cock.

Go ahead, just lick it a little. Put your lips on the tip. Isn't that nice? Keep going, slide it in your mouth while your own cock jumps and leaks precum. This is only the beginning. Give me a call and let's get busy. So many cocks, so little time.