Horny Phone Sex

 


Are you in the mood for horny phone sex? Just the regular old school style phone sex where we play with ourselves together? I am a great cummer and always ready to share an orgasm or two with you. We can talk about favorite positions. I chose this picture so you could imagine me riding your cock, gliding my juicy pussy up and down your shaft while you watch my big tits bounce. We can just moan and rub together or tell each other what to do.

I'm told I have a pretty hot voice for you to jerk off to and I am always ready to cum. Orgasms put me in a great mood (you too probably!) so it's always nice to get a little re-set by enjoying some time with you. I know sometimes you may just have a few minutes at lunch or in the car or sneaking around your own house so you can even be quiet if you need to, I'll get us there. Horny phone sex is hot and you should definitely treat yourself!

Dial 1-888-474-6769 and ask for Marie now!