Your Dad's Hotwife Needs Some Attention


 

Well. Your father has gone on another business trip leaving me, his gorgeous trophy wife, home alone with you, my new stepson. He's gone so often it's really starting to be an issue for my sex life as in I am not getting nearly enough to keep me satisfied. But there you are, a tasty morsel also left behind. I think we both know we have an attraction to each other. I've tried to hide it but I'm positive you must know because you've been getting bolder and bolder with letting me know you'd be down to fuck.

And here we are alone once again. Maybe I had a little too much wine with dinner, but I find myself unbuttoning a few buttons on my blouse as I head upstairs to see what you are up to. A bit blinded by lust and trying not to lose my nerve I don't even knock, I just open your bedroom door and walk right in. Immediately I realize I have caught you jerking off but I am mesmerized to discover how large your cock is. I literally lick my lips as I gaze in disbelief.

Incredibly, you did not try to quickly hide and cover yourself. On the contrary, you are sitting there so boldly with your beautiful big dick in your hand, softly stroking and acting as though it's the most normal thing in the world for us to be in this moment. You ask me what I need, so cool and collected. 

Let's finish this together and make it our own. 

Call 1-888-474-6769 and ask for Marie now!